Denis is the Chairman of Harkness Capital Partners and an Investment Committee member. He was formerly a Managing Partner at Oak Hill Capital Partners where he oversaw investments in Industrial, Healthcare and Business Services. Prior to joining Oak Hill, he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of GE Capital, where he was responsible for 20 separate businesses representing $555 billion of aggregate assets and 90,000 employees in 35 countries. During his 26-year tenure at General Electric Company, Mr. Nayden also served as President and Chief Executive Officer (1999-2000), President and Chief Operating Officer (1994-1998). He was a senior manager in the Structured Finance Group, Corporate Finance Group; and Air/Rail Financing Group. Mr. Nayden earned a BA, magna cum laude, and an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
- CEO, GE Capital Corporation
- Investor and Managing Partner of Oak Hill Capital Partners (2003 – 2016)
- Board member and Chairman of Varagon Capital, GE Capital Corporation, Avolon Holdings Limited, Duane Reade Holdings, Firth Rixson Limited, Omada International, Primus International, RSC Equipment Rental
- Board Member of Accretive Healthcare, Genpact Ltd., GMH Communities, Jacobson Companies
- Other: Board of Trustees, University of Connecticut; BuildOn