Adam is an Associate of Harkness Capital. Prior to joining HCP, he was an Analyst in the Global Industrial Group at UBS in New York. As an investment banker he worked on various mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity offerings across numerous industries including, Aerospace & Defense, Paper & Packaging, Capital Goods and Transportation. From 2012-2014, Adam was a securitized products analyst at Citigroup where he helped structure and sell asset-backed securities, implement principal lending facilities and advise clients on more than 20 term ABS transactions. He graduated from New York University, Stern School of Business in 2012 with a B.S. in Finance and Management.
- Private equity investor for 4 years
- Analyst in the Global Industrial Group at UBS and Global Securitized Products group at Citigroup
- Worked on 5+ industrial M&A and equity related transactions and 20+ term ABS issuances
- Other: Lives in Manhattan; born in Santa Barbara California; surfer and skier
- Fun Fact: Has an identical twin brother who also works in finance